Monday, March 29, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
Monday Beauty Scoops : Makeup Is A Dangerous Habit But I Still Want The New OPI Collection For Sephora
Hello ladies. How is your weekend? Mine is not so good. I now officially consider makeup a dangerous habit in my life. Why? Because I got a traffic ticket on my way to MAC to pick up the Liberty of London collection. I guess the thought of seeing the blue birds in front of my eyes made my adrenaline pumped up a little bit too much. Well, nothing worth more than your life so please remember to drive safely.
- Celebrate Elizabeth Arden's 100th anniversary with its famous Eight Hour Cream ($29.50) in a new limited edition set.
- Discover Bobbi Brown's ritual for fresh, radiant, lit-from-within skin with the new Brighten Skincare collection that includes Brightening Hydrating Lotion ($50), Brightening Intensive Serum ($95), Brightening Moisture Cream ($70), Brightening SPF 50 UV Protective Face Base ($38), and Brightening Spot Treatment Corrector SPF 25 ($35).
- Then pair them with Bobbi's brand new Natural Finish SPF 15 Foundation ($45, 20 shades) to help you block humidity all day for a long lasting fresh look.
- Hydratint SPF 15 ($20, 8 shades) by Laura Mercier is a colorful way to upgrade your lip balm this spring.
- SEPHORA by OPI's latest assortment of the Modern Followers collection ($9, 6 shades) is inspired by simple, dramatic blossoms like the elegant Calla Lily, exotic orchid, and vibrant iris.
- Anna Sui embraces perfection by giving you the new Protective Base Makeup series, which includes Protective Foundation Primer L (SPF 38 PA++), Protective Fluid Foundation L (SPF 20 PA++, 8 shades), Whitening Mask, and Protective Powder Foundation L (SPF 28 PA++, 7 shades).
- The 4 new Jurlique Skincare Intro Sets ($40) are perfect for raveling.
- Aveda: Enter Code "EMAIL30" for free shipping on order $40 or more.
- Origins: Enter Code "freeship3" for free shipping on any order through 4/30.
- Elizabeth Arden: Free red hot tote with fragrance order $35 or more through 3/31.
- Urban Decay: The Apocalyptic Nail Kit is now $18 (Origninally $26).
- Philosophy: Select products are 40% off until 3/31.