Thursday, March 25, 2010

Categorized |

Rock The VOTE : Lauren Conrad Side Braid

The weather is definitely warming up because I actually sweated a bit when I was running around the town earlier today (meaning getting my MAC Liberty of London stuff). Finally, spring is approaching us. If you have been following fashion trends for the upcoming season, you would notice that many of them are re-promotions from some of the old trends from last year. And what can represent the classy spring beauty better than the famous side braid by Lauren Conrad (aka LC).


Her famous side braid starts as a traditional French braid and then becomes a regular braid that is pinned back to her ear. You can layer the braid on top of other hair or hide it under. Then you have it, a simple yet beautiful style.




3 Responses to “Rock The VOTE : Lauren Conrad Side Braid”

Calia Yang said...
March 26, 2010 at 5:06 AM

that's funny that you posted bout this - cause I had my hand at braiding my bangs just the other day LOL i like it (just not on me b/c my bangs are way short). hehehe


Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...
March 28, 2010 at 12:46 AM

I think the braids looks better on Lauren Conrad than the other ladies you put up. Perhaps it's the shape of her face? Anyway, she looks so cute!


Angela (SparkleMidori) said...
March 30, 2010 at 2:27 AM

I do have to agree that I think Lauren looks the best with the side braid.