Monday, May 24, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
How is everyone's weekend so far? I had a quite busy one. Ran around the town with my parents for car shopping, and then went out on Sunday to celebrate my sister's birthday. By the end of the night, I was ready to go home and have some relax time. Well, but here I am blogging and surfing the net.
- Don't let MAC shines alone. Check out the new Bobbi Brown Bobbi's Breach Club Collection ($22 ~ $75), which includes the new Beach Shimmer Brick ($38), Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 ($22), Beach Body Oil ($28), and many other summer essentials.
- Get ready for a sexy and hot summer with the new Smashbox Summer Essentials Kit ($42), exclusively available online.
- Finally, the much raved about Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream ($22) has arrived at Sephora.
- The new bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara ($18) will not smudge or budge until you take it off intentionally.
- Dior's new fragrance Escale a Pondichery ($66 ~ $87) is so fresh and pretty.
- Ladies, always keep in mind that uv rays is the worst for our skin, so sunless tanning is the way to go. Let me introduce to you the new Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse SPF 15 ($42).
- Did you know that the packaging of the new Prada fragrance Infusion de Tubereuse ($73 ~ $135) references to prints from the Prada fashion archives?
- I recently purchased the famous Clarisonic Plus ($225), and I have to admit that it is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made. However, I am seriously not a fan of the cleansers it came with. Well, worries no more because we have the new Clarisonic MIA with Murad Active Radiance Serum ($149).
- The new Stila One Step Primecolor ($22) is the perfect on-the-go makeup.
- The limited edition Marc Jacobs Splash ($68) in Apple seems to be the perfect scent for hot summer days.
- Bliss : Use code JUNE20 for 20% off of any online order. Offer ends 5/27/2010.
- Bobbi Brown : Use code BEACH22 for free standard shipping and a mini Hydrating Eye Cream with any online order. Offer ends 5/28/2010 or until supplies last.
- Clinique : Use code SUNTOTE for a free limited edition tote bag with any purchase of 2 Clinique Sun, Self Sun or City Block formulas. Offer while supplies last.
- Hourglass : Use code luckybreaks2 for 35% off of any online purchase. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
- Kiehl's : Use code HAPPYMAY for complimentary ground shipping on any online purchase of $35 or more. Offer ends 5/24/2010.
- Laura Mercier : Purchase $85 or more online and receive a complimentary gift. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
- Nordstrom : Use code BEAUTY for $5 shipping with any $50 beauty purchase.
- Origins : Free standard shipping with any online order. Offer ends 5/31/10.
- Smashbox : Use code FF2010 for 20% off of any online order. Offer ends 5/28/2010.
- Stila : Use code STILASUMMER for a free sample of the One Step Primecolor in per suede & bronze babe. Offer while supplies last.
- Tarte : Use code PicturePerfect5 for a free light, camera, lashes with the purchase of a picture perfect eyelash curler. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
We have all heard about the unfortunate news of Japanese luxury brand Shu Uemura pulling out of the U.S. market. With this change and the gradual close down of Shu's retail locations in America, it also brought changes and news to the Shu website. Here is an official announcement from Shu Uemura, so if any of you have a giftcard from the brand, you should use it up asap.
you might know by now that Shu Uemura will be closing at all retail locations in the US. as unfortunate as this is, we are happy to confirm that the website will remain open so you can make all your purchases online.
with this transition, the website will not be able to accept any e-gift certificates after July 1st. If you have an e-gift certificate, we encourage you and your friends to please use it before this date.
be assured that we will continually strive to improve ourselves, so that we can serve you better be delivering the art of beauty you deserve.
~ the entire shu uemura team