Monday, May 17, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
I think I am so used to doing beauty scoops on Monday that when I couldn't do it these past few weeks, I felt a bit weird. I love how blogging has become a part of my life now. Well, ladies, enjoy these scoops and I hope you found some new loves. I am thinking about a new bronzer.
- Expose your natural beauty with the new Smashbox Naked Beauty Summer 2010 Collection ($20 ~ $39).
- The ultimate treat as being a sleeping beauty - lighten up the skin while you catch up on some beauty sleep. I introduce to you the new Elizabeth Arden INTERVENE Skin Tone Perfecting Capsules ($42).
- The new Tarte ReCreate Silicone-Free Primer ($32) is made with Wrinkle Rewind technology and is perfect for those with sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Who said cosmetics are only for adults? We need something good for the kids too. Give your baby the best with the new LAVANILA Healthy Baby Collection ($14 ~ $20), available exclusively at Sephora.
- Your new best friend this summer will be the new Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield ($45).The new Bronzing Pressed Powder ($32) also gives the skin soft luminosity and a sunny glow.
- It's here! The new Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel ($67/$134) is your antioxidant boost for radiant skin.
- The new Stila It Girl Eye Shadow Palette ($10) gives your eyes sparkles in the sun. The palette includes the famous shade, Kitten, and 2 other exclusive colors.
- You get the best of both world with the new Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 ($22).
- Beautiful hair starts with repair, and that is why Aveda brought to you the new Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ($24).
- Even with all the summer collections rolling out, the new limited edition Giorgio Armani Bronze Mediterranean Palette ($85) really got my attention.
- I was introduced to a brand which I have never heard of before. However, I find its products very interesting so I decided to share with you all. De Clars Cosmetic is a Swiss high end brand base on intensive research carried out by dermatologists, biologists and geneticists. Its anti-aging products promise "extremely effective face lift - beyond plastic surgery but also without its side effects." I have never tried out its products before so I can't comment on the effectiveness. I leave the tests to you all.
- Elizabeth Arden : Use code 8HOUR for a free Eight Hour Cream 4-piece deluxe gift plus free shipping for online purchase over $35. Offer ends 5/21/2010.
- Hourglass : Use code luckybreaks2 for 35% off of any online purchase. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
- Kiehl's : Use code HAPPYMAY for complimentary ground shipping on any online purchase of $35 or more. Offer ends 5/24/2010.
- Laura Mercier : Purchase $85 or more online and receive a complimentary gift. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
- Philosophy : Use code happiness for 20% off of any online order. Offer ends 5/20/2010.
- Sephora : Use code MOMMYANDME for a free LAVANILA The Baby Lotion and SPF sample with your online merchandise order. Valid while supp
- Tarte : Use code SPFMAY for 20% off of the Sun Safety Collection. Offer ends 05/20/2010.