Monday, May 17, 2010

Categorized |

Monday Beauty Scoops : Another Beautiful Collection From Smashbox

I think I am so used to doing beauty scoops on Monday that when I couldn't do it these past few weeks, I felt a bit weird. I love how blogging has become a part of my life now. Well, ladies, enjoy these scoops and I hope you found some new loves. I am thinking about a new bronzer.



  • Elizabeth Arden Use code 8HOUR for a free Eight Hour Cream 4-piece deluxe gift plus free shipping for online purchase over $35. Offer ends 5/21/2010.
  • Hourglass : Use code luckybreaks2 for 35% off of any online purchase. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
  • Kiehl's : Use code HAPPYMAY for complimentary ground shipping on any online purchase of $35 or more. Offer ends 5/24/2010.
  • Laura Mercier : Purchase $85 or more online and receive a complimentary gift. Offer ends 5/31/2010.
  • Philosophy : Use code happiness for 20% off of any online order. Offer ends 5/20/2010.
  • Sephora : Use code MOMMYANDME for a free LAVANILA The Baby Lotion and SPF sample with your online merchandise order. Valid while supp
  • Tarte : Use code SPFMAY for 20% off of the Sun Safety Collection. Offer ends 05/20/2010.

3 Responses to “Monday Beauty Scoops : Another Beautiful Collection From Smashbox”

Kalmo said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Thanks for sharing all the links to cool new products and the deals/promotional codes! :)


Kristie said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Looks very nice and neutral. Thanks for sharing!


Angela (SparkleMidori) said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Thanks ladies. I am really tempted by that 35% off code for Hourglass. That is a very nice discount.