Monday, April 05, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
Ladies, grab your coffee and get ready for another round of beauty scoops.
- Host your own summer love-in with the new Urban Decay Summer of Love Eyeshadow Palette ($29).
- let the new Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer Spf 30 ($45) give you a a perfectly matte look.
- Use the new Tarte High Definition Eyes Kit ($28, exclusively available at Sephora) for creating sexy, smoky, smoldering eyes.
- Want to live summer with a shot of sultry? Try out the new Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer ($24) and the limited edition Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette ($25).
- Yes, another savior for oily skin people like me. I am already a big fan of the new Laura Mercier Shine Control Collection, including Secret Finish - Mattifying ($27) and Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder - Shine Control ($32). A review will be coming this week. Stay tune.
- Inspired by tea time in Italy, Bianca ($68) by Tocca is a wonderful treat for a joyful summer.
- Shu Uemura introduces the new puRENovate Collection for combination and oily skin concerns. The purifying program includes puRENovate Clarifying Balancing Moisturizer ($50), puRENovate Clarifying Refreshing Lotion ($35), and puRENovate Intense Pore Perfecting Solution ($45).
- Hourglass: Use code luckybreaks2 for 35% off of all purchases. Ends 5/31/2010.
- Trish McEvoy: Use code FACEBOOK15 for 15% off of all purchases.
- Bliss: Use code instyle for 20% off of all purchases and free shipping. Ends 4/30/2010.
- ASOS: Free shipping to the U.S. Ends 4/5/2010.
- Aveda: Use code SPRING410 for free shipping on any orders. Ends 4/5/2010.