Monday, March 08, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
- Want to discover a youthful foundation that are not just for the teens? Check out Origins Youthtopia™ SPF 15 Skin firming foundation with Rhodiola ($26.50).
- Achieve a fresh, smooth, and flawless skin with Tarte Smooth Operator Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 ($36) in its new packaging.
- Your favorite Cuddler at Bath and Body Work just got a different look with the newly packaged Moonlight Path Collection ($5 ~ $29.50).
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($20) goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day. Would be perfect to pair up with the famous Kitten eyeshadow ($18).
- Accessory diva Tarina Tarantino just got a new name - makeup designer. The fashion stylists launched her own cosmetic line ($17 ~ $69) exclusively at Sephora with her own style and a sparkling twist.
- Clueless with color? Don't worry because Bobbi Brown will make you a pro in 5 mins with its new Color Stripe Collection ($20 ~ $60). Hurry up girls because part of the collection is limited edition.
- Need a perfectly pigmented gloss with a brilliant shine for that flawless look? Check out Laura Mercier Limited Edition Lip Glacé ($22) in 3 new shades, Discrete, Meringue, and Pink Diamond.
- Smashbox introduces the Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer ($39) exclusively at Nordstrom. This revolutionary formula imparts a gorgeous sun-kissed glow while dramatically minimizing the signs of aging.
- You can easily be an astonishing princess with the new MAC Too Fabulous Collection ($13 ~ $23).
- Philosophy The Color of Grace Collections ($17.50 ~ $37.50) embraces your inner girl with all things pink and beautiful.
- Boscia gives you its new Restorative Night Treatment ($48) that delivers high levels of intense moisture overnight to help diminish the appearance of aging skin while protecting against future environmental aggresors.