Saturday, March 06, 2010

Categorized | ,

Space Girl Bath Bomb Gives You The Best Value From Lush

What I like about ordering from Lush UK, other than the faster shipping and lower prices, is that there are certain UK exclusive products that are not available here in America. Space Girl Bath Bomb (£1.85) is a new bath ballistic that the Lush UK website launched last month. When I saw the oddly and Saturn shaped bath bomb, it immediately caught my attention. And when I read that it is scented with blackcurrant sweeties, along with a dust of glitters, I couldn't resist but bought one to see what the fuss is about.

Update : This is now available on Lush USA website and stores.


I definitely appreciate the silver and red glitters. They add a twist to the bath bomb and are fun to play with. The glitters are not overwhelming and quickly disappeared after the bath bomb dissolved in water. So, you don't have to worry about a glitzy chaos. I also love the sweet and fruit candy scent. This is one of the best fragrances from all Lush products. However, I am a bit disappointed because the enjoyable aura went away immediately after I dropped the bath bomb in my tub. When it completely dissolved, the scent was no where to be found. On top of this, I assumed it would turn my water into a beautiful lilac color, but that didn't happen. As you can see from my picture, it transformed the water into a very light blue (almost none) color.

Because my tub is quite big, I have to put in a whole bath bomb. If you have a smaller bath tub, half should be more than enough. With such a bargain price for each ballistic, this is probably one of the best values you can find from Lush. However, the quality isn't the best. The charming scent is pretty much all you will get.


Update : As usual, prices from North America Lush are more expensive than UK Lush.



Pick It or Not ? 
  • Quality: 20 (out of 50)  
  • Packaging: 20 (out of 20)  
  • Price: 20 (out of 20)   
  • User Friendly: 5 (out of 5)   
  • Availability: 5 (out of 5)
Angela's Ultimate Pick: B -

2 Responses to “Space Girl Bath Bomb Gives You The Best Value From Lush”

Julia said...
March 6, 2010 at 2:35 PM

woow! it looks so nice ^_^


Sarah said...
March 7, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Ooh I really want the Space Girl looks sooo pretty!!!!