Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Categorized |

Disclaimer

Sparkle Midori is a personal beauty blog written and edited by me (Angela). This blog is written for general informational purposes only. I am not a professional or expert in any field so please do not take my opinion and any content on this blog as professional advice. I always provide my honest opinion and try my best to provide accurate information. However, product results vary so please remember to use products and services at your own discretion and risk. I do not warrant or take responsibility for damages or losses as a result from using or reading this blog or its content.

I update this blog as often as I can but I do not guarantee that all content is correct and up to date. Content on this blog is simply my opinion, and that is what they are. They are in no way meant to harm or malign any individual or group. If you are concerned about any information on this blog for any reasons, please contact me. 

Content published on this blog is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, sharing, or duplicating of any content is prohibited without the blog editor's written consent. I reserve the right to deny or limit any party's use of any content on this blog and the right to be compensated for any damages or losses as a result of unauthorized use of materials on this blog. All images and videos used on this blog is copyrighted by their respective owners. I claim no credit for the images and videos that are not my original work. If you own the rights to any of the images and videos and do not wish for them to appear on this blog, please contact me and they will be promptly removed. 


If you have any questions or concerns about this disclaimer or any blog content, please contact me.

0 Responses to “Disclaimer”