Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Categorized |

Blog Editor


My name is Angela, and this blog is written and edited by me. I am not a professional makeup artist or beauty expert. In fact, I am just your ordinary girl who is obsessed with and fascinated by makeup and skincare products. My interest in beauty started back in high school when I bought my first lipstick, and that led to the rest of the story. 

In 2009, I stumbled across a few wonderful beauty blogs, which allowed me to discover this amazing beauty community of blogs, websites, and video channels. I truly love our community and decided that I want to become more involved in this beauty hobby by launching my very own beauty blog. Since then, it has been a roller coaster ride for me, and I enjoy every moment of it. I work very hard on this blog and invest a lot on it. In February 2010, I moved to my own and current domain.

This blog is growing everyday, and I want to thank my readers for this. Without you, I would not had made it this far. It is you who make this blog interesting and fun. I appreciate every one of you, and I want you to know that you are always my priority. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please always feel free to contact me. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and thanks once again for stopping by. If you like Sparkle Midori, please follow and subscribe.