Sunday, July 18, 2010

Categorized | ,

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 : A Hot Summer Essential

The weather here in LA is getting ridiculously hot, and to add fuel to the fire, my work office's air conditioner is broken. So, I decided to ditch my heavy foundation and search for something much lighter for daily wear. I'm very glad to have found the Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 ($32), and I just can't seem to ever put it down.


More about the product : A tinted moisturizer that provides lightweight, buildable coverage, contains SPF 20, and battles free radical damage.

This tinted moisturizer is perfect for this hot weather as it has SPF 20 and contains multi-mineral complex that battles free radical damage. It has a light coverage, so it certainly won't cover everything on the face. However, it gives a very fresh and flawless finish. And as usual, I adore the Urban Decay packaging.


Take out the stopper and release some product from the pump head, which is very convenient to use, and a full pump is more than enough for the whole face.


This tinted moisturizer creates a dewy finish with a healthy glow. Powder it on top can also gives a completely different look. It lasts all day long. However, as with many other tinted moisturizers, the shade choices are limited. With only 4 colors to choose from, getting a good match is just as difficult as staying cool in this warm weather. I am about a MAC NC20-25, and I bought Bodyguard, which is a bit dark and yellow on me.


This tinted moisturizer is extremely easy to blend and sinks right into the skin. Although the shade is a bit off for me, I have been wearing this almost everyday because it just gives me that natural yet perfect skin.


Pick it or not ?
Yes, because fresh and light make me happy in this hot summer heat.

2 Responses to “Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 : A Hot Summer Essential”

~Lisa said...
July 19, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Sounds like something really nice!! But I'm more interested in trying out a BB Cream =P

& I love how all your reveiws have the product shown with the name written all pretty XD

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com


Angela (SparkleMidori) said...
July 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Thanks Lisa. I would definitely recommend a BB Cream, too in this weather, if you can find one that matches your skintone. Most BB Creams only comes in 1-2 shades and are usually not suitable for colored girls.