Monday, April 12, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
Good morning ladies. It is raining again in LA. I hate the weather because it is wet and sticky everywhere. Well, I'd rather stay indoor and catch up on some beauty scoops.
- Illamasqua took makeup to a new level with its Summer 2010 Collection, Body Electrics, which is its first makeup collection for the whole body.
- Who said we can't buy gifts for ourself? Score the Nars So Famous Gift Set ($44, exclusively available at Sephora) for a nice treat to yourself.
- Would you pay big money for the new Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-aging Face & Body Set ($255) that targets age spots, fine lines and firmness from head to toe. Its new limited edition Ceramide Gold Capsules Set ($76) is the perfect luxe gift for moms.
- Score a pair of the Tweezerman Special Edition Slant Tweezer ($25) to join the celebration of its 30th anniversary.
- Smashbox took its best seller and gave it a twist for the new Metallic Cream Eye Liner Palette ($32). Check out the new Smashbox blog for all the latest beauty news and enter for a chance to win some awesome gifts.
- If you are a huge Bare Minerals fan, then you can not miss the new Big & Bright Eyeliner ($14, 6 shades).
- Tarte: Use code NATBEAUTY for a free makeup bag with any $40 purchase. Ends 4/15/2010.
- Boscia: Use code eyecandy for 20% off eye treatments this month only.
- GILT: Go Smile goes on sale today.
- HAUTELOOK: Juice Couture goes on sale Tuesday.
- Ideeli: American Apparel is on sale now.
- Nars: Use code 04101822 for 18% off of all purchases. Ends 4/30/2010.
- Sephora: Use code BI15 or V48ML6 or MADNESS for 15% off of all Beauty Insiders purchases. Ends 4/19/2010.
- Kiehl's: Use code SPRING for free ground shipping with any $35 + purchases. Ends 4/18/2010.