Monday, April 26, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Lets keep the story simply and get to the point. Are you ready for another round of beauty scoops? Also, stay tune tomorrow for a sneak peak at my upcoming giveaway.
- It may look small but you can create big looks with the new and limited edition Urban Decay Face Case ($14).
- We all want those big sexy eyes. Well, Giorgio Armani listened to our wishes and give us the new Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara ($30).
- I love cross brands cooporations and please meet the new masterworks by Stila and BCBGMAXAZRIA. The two teams created 3 special sets ($38) for some very glamorous looks.
- Can't live without Too Faced Shadow Insurance? Check out the new Too Faced Lip Insurance Smoothing Primer ($19) because your lips will thank you.
- Take touch-ups to the next level with the new Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Presse Setting Power ($32).
- Bath & Body Work: Use code VANILLAS for $10 off of any $30 or more purchase. FREE shipping for any $60 or more purchase.
- Bobbi Brown: Use code PARTY3 for a Travel Sized Extreme Party Mascara and FREE shipping with any order. Offer ends 4/18/2010.
- Laura Mercier: FREE shipping wth any $50 purchase.
- Too Faced: FREE exclusive makeup clutch with every $35 or more purchase. Offer while supplies last.
- Ulta: Use code 53558 for FREE shipping on all $25 or more purchase.