Monday, March 15, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
- Nothing says springtime like eggs and bunnies! Give the bunny a break and fill up your basket with the limited edition Lush Easter treats ($3.95 ~ $24.95). Still have some empty spots in the basket? Pick up the new Dorothy Bubble Bar ($5.95) or the Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb ($3.95).
- CRABTREE & EVELYN seems to be having many sales lately. I wonder if the new Heritage Soap Collection ($7) will go on sale, too?
- Summer is approaching, and this only means one thing - sun. For those who want to stay light, Shu Uemura White Recovery Pure Vitamin C Intense Brightening Serum ($95) will keep you tan free.
- Design your own runway ready look with the new and limited edition Laura Mercier Zen Face Palette ($60).
- Stila One Step Makeup ($44) saves your money, time, and face.
- Clinique gives its winner product a makeover. Meet the new and upgraded Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector ($49.50), gives you visible reduction in dark spots, age spots, and traces of acne past in 12 weeks.
- Smashbox took one of its most popular core products and made it even better with the Brow Tech Trios ($24), along with 3 new pro tools - Precision Concealer Brush #5 ($20), Face & Cheek Brush #2 ($48), and Tapered Shadow Brush #7 ($24).