Monday, March 22, 2010
Categorized | Monday Beauty Scoops
Good morning ladies. I had a super fun yet busy weekend. I've been running around the whole day on Sunday because it was my sister's studio's annual showcase. My sister is a principle in the studio, and she is the lead this year for the showcase so there is a lot to be done. Thankfully, it went really well. It was super crutch busy time so I'm glad it is over now. Well, are you ready for another round of beauty scoops?
- Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm ($30) is part lip care, part makeup.
- The innovative T3 Featherweight Luxe ($250) dries hair in half the time of conventional dryers and provides the ultimate in frizz-fighting.
- Create your own Smashbox kit (33) by mix and match 3 of your favorite products. Limited time web offer ends 3/22. Smashbox Iconic Eyes ($47) & Luscious Lips Kit ($25) is also exclusively available at Ulta.
- The new Elizabeth Arden Violet Eyes Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance ($52) is feminine, captivating, intriguing and sophisticated.
- Add a touch of blush with the new Laura Mercier New Second Skin Cheek Colours ($24).
- Want good but inexpensive makeup brushes? The new Coastal Scents Pro Black Kabuki Brush ($11.95) is made from first quality goat hair.
- How about some sparkle? Check out the new Sigma Heart Shaped Mirror ($25).
- DEALS ALERT! Receive a free full size sparkling lip gloss with any Too Faced purchase over $35.
- Registrants for Physician’s Formula on Facebook will receive an instant BOGO coupon and have their chance at great savings from Target. purchase!
- Select items at The Body Shop is Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off, which includes the new Sweet Lemon Body Butter ($20).
- Enjoy a complimentary blush ($23) with any $50 Shu Uemura purchase. Code: FACE
- Editor's Closet is having some awesome sales.
- Print the following offer and stop by Sephora inside JCPenney for your free Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara.