Monday, February 22, 2010

Categorized | ,

Brush Lab Pure Ceramic Hair Brush : An Oddly Shapded Styling Tool

Some of you probably noticed that I don't talk much about hair products on my blog. Out of all the beauty products, hair tools are probably the least that I invest in for the fact that I am quite lazy when it comes to styling my hair. A while ago, I reviewed a few of the Brush Lab hair brushes, which really impressed me a lot. Recently, I am very lucky to be offered another opportunity to test out the new Brush Lab Pure Ceramic Hair Brush ($10.98), which is ideal for curling and styling with your blow dryer.


More about the website : We, here at BrushLove.com, founded our company on the belief that your gorgeous look is a reflection of the quality of your beauty tools. We are committed to bringing you the finest salon-professional hair, cosmetic and spa accessories from around the globe, and look forward to serving your well-deserved beauty needs.

I have had long hair almost my whole life, but this past summer, I decided that it was time for some changes. Currently, I am loving my shoulder length hair. I color treat my hair usually 2-3 times per year, which as a result, caused my hair to be a bit damaged, thin, and fragile. Due to the fact that my hair break easily, I often have to be extremely cautious on the type of hair tools I use. 

Made with ceramic-infused thermal barrel and heat resistant nylon bristles, this brush gives you great control with the pointy handle, which also comes in handy for hair styling. I love using this to curl my hair because it not only gets the work down fast and well, it also gives a lot of volume so it is perfect for someone like me who has thin hair. 

As much as I love using this to style my hair, I have to admit that improvement is definitely necessary. The ceramic-infused thermal barrel doesn't really affect or shorten my blow drying time , and the nylon bristles often scratch me when used too close to my face. Overall, I would say I do like the brush but definitely not blown away by it.




Pick It or Not ? 
  • Quality: 30 (out of 50)  
  • Packaging: 15 (out of 20)  
  • Price: 20 (out of 20)   
  • User Friendly: 4 (out of 5)   
  • Availability: 5 (out of 5)
Angela's Ultimate Pick: C
 
Disclosure : This post contains products that were sent to Sparkle Midori by companies and PR agencies for blog consideration. Sparkle Midori does not receive money compensation and is not affiliated with any sponsors. Reviews are our honest opinions from personal experiences with the products and are not affected by any companies or PR agencies. For more information on this, please see our Review Policy.

0 Responses to “Brush Lab Pure Ceramic Hair Brush : An Oddly Shapded Styling Tool”