Thursday, January 28, 2010

Categorized | ,

Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel : Vacuum Cleaner For Your Pores

Enlarged pores is probably a big headache for many people, especially those with oily or acne prone skin. Blackheads and whiteheads removing is a life long journey that once stopped, skin congestion problems will reemerge. However, a good tool and persistence will definitely ease this process. Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel ($51) is a best seller from the brand that targets oily and congested skin and could possibly be the last savior for our big pores.


More about the product : This is a phyto bio-engineering formulation gel for all skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily maintenance gel also reduces sebum secretion, leaving the skin clear and producing smooth visible results within 10 days of application.

After just a few weeks with this product and using it day and night, I noticed that there is very visible reduction of blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and cheek areas. My skin became very smooth and clean. Unfortunately, I did not see any effect of oil reduction. The clear gel texture is very lightweight and extremely easy to absorb. It also gives a cooling sensation and refreshing minty scent due to its peppermint oil ingredient. Overall, I have to admit that this is a very excellent product in improving congested skin, although I did not see my pores shrink. Yes, they are cleaner now, but the size remains the same.


Pick It or Not ? 
  • Quality: 45 (out of 50)  
  • Packaging: 20 (out of 20)  
  • Price: 18 (out of 20)   
  • User Friendly: 5 (out of 5)   
  • Availability: 3 (out of 5)
Angela's Ultimate Pick: A -


4 Responses to “Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel : Vacuum Cleaner For Your Pores”

mandy said...
January 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM

It sounds too good to be true! Helps reduce blackheads & whiteheads without peeling?! I would really love to try it, but the full size is way out of my price range. Hmm if it did shrink pores and control oil I'd reconsider but I don't think there's such a product that can do so many things at once. :P Thanks for the review!


Shao said...
January 28, 2010 at 7:27 PM

That's awesome! I've been hearing a lot about this product too. Just sent off an email to the link you provided, thanks a lot!


Irene said...
January 29, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Craziness, I just did a brief review on this gel too--only on day 3, have a ways to go until I see results. (http://pinkheartedprincess.blogspot.com/)

Thanks for the link to the free sample, it would be nice to have something for travel ;) Love your blog! <3


Anonymous said...
January 13, 2014 at 10:25 PM

That is a good product for treating skin problems and also very useful in reducing sebum production. I have seen number of positive reviews on different websites about this branded product. Thanks for sharing this nice review. Tomorrow I have read an article about curing the sebum problem naturally. Here is that article http://www.findhomeremedy.com/how-to-reduce-sebum-production-naturally/
Hope it would also help in reduction of sebum production. Thanks