Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Categorized | , ,

A Nars Night Life Collection And Blush Haul

I went to Nordstrom a few days ago to haunt down another back up of the sold out MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator ($19.50), which I have reviewed on this blog before. Unfortunately and not to my surprise, it is also out of stock at my local MAC counter. Knowing me, you know I can not just waste a trip down to the mall, so I somehow wandered around to the Nars counter and started playing with a few shades from the Night Life Collection and some of the blushes. The next thing I know is that I walked home with a bag full.



There are currently 11 shades from this collection. Most of them comes in single eyeshadow forms, and a few have since debuted in Nars palettes. These are high pigmented eyeshadows with quite some fall outs so please be careful when using these dry.


More about the collection : Ultra velvet shades with tone on tone sparkling effects and high pay-off.


Left - Right : Desire, Luster

(TOP) Left - Right : Silent Night, Night Fever, Night Clubbing
(BOTTOM) Left - Right : Night Fairy, Night Porter

25 Responses to “A Nars Night Life Collection And Blush Haul”

DinaXYYan said...
November 11, 2009 at 8:11 AM

what a haul!!
i have yet tried NARS. i'm eyeing on them now :D


.blushfully. said...
November 11, 2009 at 8:23 AM

What a Nars haul!! =D I've actually been eyeing NYX Exotic Green lol... amongst other NYX eyeshadows... thanks for swatching!

loves~
dana
http://blushfully.blogspot.com/


Anonymous said...
November 11, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Good luck with Project 10 Pan! I never last past the next sale! lol xo em


Biba said...
November 11, 2009 at 9:23 AM

What a haul... All gorgeus colours.


Shop N' Chomp said...
November 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Super pretty stuff! Good luck on your Project 10 Pan. :D


Unknown said...
November 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM

woooh! crzy haul! good luck with your project! ;P


Beautygirl24 said...
November 11, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Beautiful haul! I really like night clubbing...it looks amazing!


ndoodles said...
November 11, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Good luck!! I'm excited to see all your hit pans!

Thanks for the dupes too! I love NYX shadows! They're so pretty.


AnNeTtEe said...
November 11, 2009 at 2:07 PM

awesome haul!! ahhh... I want me some NARS too!! u got me droolin... LOL...


Computergirl said...
November 11, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Great haul and dupes! Thanks:) Emma


bunee said...
November 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM

thanks for the dupe swatches !! esp for beauty marked . i LOVE the look of beauty marked in its pan but when swatched, i hate the base color . i know it was suppose to be the other way around, but i think i'll be looking forward to night fever in replacement of beauty marked . ha :)

as for nyx eyeshadows .. arent they just the best ?!? i LOVEEEEEE everything about them . pigmentation, price .. wish they had unique color selections like mac but we cant have everythinggg, right ? :)


Nik said...
November 11, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Awesome haul! Your swatches are so clear too!

www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com


Karen Law said...
November 11, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Hey Angela, Thanks for checking out my blog :)
OMG I have been eyeing those NARS night series shadows for quite some time now! They are pricey so that's why I got my MAC Style black eye shadows instead - but I still want those NARS eyeshadows! LOL
Great swatches and thanks for letting us know the dupes. I have young punk and beauty marked so makes me feel a bit better ;) and I'll have to see if my local pharmacy has NYX exotic green - it looks really pretty!


Lilladylife said...
November 11, 2009 at 8:22 PM

what an amazing haul u are a lucky girl to have so much NARS i like ur comparisons too!


❤ »Twee. said...
November 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Awesome Nars haul :)

And thank for the dupe review <3
Both Nars & NYX Green look very similar :D


Jordy said...
November 11, 2009 at 11:08 PM

In Australia MAC is the same price as NARS in America and NARS is possibly the most expensive stuff around.
I tried that project 10 thing and well...i failed miserabley.
Good luck :)


FriendzCentury said...
November 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Great haul and thanks for sharing the swatches, I have my eye on NARS Night Fever, infact all the colors look fab.


p chan said...
November 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM

:D wow.. nice haul! Night clubbing looks beautiful! Good luck with project 10 pan! it'll probably take more than a few months to complete! i've tried it myself hahaha!


~Lisa said...
November 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Great haul I love the blush colour!! ^.^ And thanks for telling us about the dupes!! Good luck with Project 10 Pan!!!


Angela said...
November 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

@emily: I'm so afraid right now...lol...today I was actually checking out the Urban Decay sale but I told myself I can't do this because I'm on project 10 pan...o man...I never would have thought not buying makeups is this hard...lol


Angela said...
November 12, 2009 at 7:38 PM

@bunee: same here. when I first saw beauty marked, i was like, "omg this is pretty" because I love purple eye makeup but then I swatched it...and...um...just ok...lol


Angela said...
November 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM

@Jordy's Beauty Spot: really...then mac is really expensive there then...o my...i can't even imagine if i have to pay that much for mac.


Angela said...
November 12, 2009 at 7:42 PM

and thanks everyone
hopefully i will keep project 10 pan going, but im already so tempted today....i was looking at the urban decay sale...lol...but i keep saying NO NO NO...Angela you can't buy those shadows....lol...o my


Anonymous said...
November 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Dang girl you def went crazy shopping but great haul, love makeup!! espcially MAC.


Anonymous said...
November 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM

P.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog, loving your blog as well!