Friday, September 25, 2009

Categorized | ,

Sewame Spots Removing And Trace Free Essence : Don't Even Bother With It

Although I have very oily skin, I am very fortunate to usually not have acne problems. However, occasionally I do have a few pimples pop up here and there. Recently, I was very busy with work and couldn't really sleep that well. Well, no surprise that a few red spots showed up on my forehead. Then my mom recommended me the Sewame Spots Removing And Trace Free Essence ($10), which is a stable product she uses on my sister who is going through that teenage pimples phrase.

More about the brand : Paris Sewame is a skincare line that was created by Ausnow in 2002. The collection focuses on acne treatments.


According to my mom, this is a "magical" product. Well, I certainly could not agree with her. After trying it out for a few weeks, I have to say that it does not do much to my pimples or old acne spots. The product is a very light textured clear gel and has a very faint floral scent. The gel is very cooling and is easy to absorb. This is a spot treatment so it is not meant to be used all over the face. This essence is better suited for just emerging pimples. For pimples that have turned red or scarred, there is not much the product can do.


Pick It or Not ? 
  • Quality: 5 (out of 50)  
  • Packaging: 20 (out of 20)  
  • Price: 20 (out of 20)   
  • User Friendly: 5 (out of 5)   
  • Availability: 2 (out of 5)
Angela's Ultimate Pick: F

1 Responses to “Sewame Spots Removing And Trace Free Essence : Don't Even Bother With It”

Anonymous said...
May 3, 2020 at 11:39 AM

It’s amazing article! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information! Please keep sharing! And please visit

haute her tips on doing makeup